Chilliwack, BC, Canada
You’ll tell compelling stories of life change through the medium of video.
About the position
- One year post-secondary or commensurate experience in the areas of film or communications
- Video production, including both filming and editing
- Mass media an asset
- Participating member of the video production team which would include planning, filming, and editing for the promotion and marketing of HFL
- Video Editing Projects as needed for teams and in support of front-line departments at HFL
- Overall participation in collaboration for Marketing Communications strategies
- Participate in general ministry tasks as required
- Communications gifts, particularly in the areas of video and audio
- Exceptional creativity
- Detail orientated
- Competency in modern technology, filmmaking equipment and video editing software
- Director of Communications
- Full/part-time Supported
Apply for this position
Interested in a career with Hungry For Life? Let's talk.
We see the need for physical and spiritual change in the world and aspire to address it. Our incredible team of staff offer experience, passion, and commitment to global projects supporting communities in need.