Teams & Project Services Admin
You'll help plan and arrange travel details for teams, as they prepare to engage overseas.
About the position
- One year post-secondary and/or administrative training or commensurate experience
- International travel and cultural interaction
- Providing administrative support in planning and preparing teams for travel, which includes: preparing team handbooks, making all travel arrangements, creating and managing budgets, processing applications, creating on-field travel binders, providing current in-country information
- Making arrangements for managing HFL staff travel
- Participate in general ministry tasks as required
- Exceptional organizational ability
- Competency in MS programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Good autonomous and team-player capabilities
- Director of Teams and Project Services
- Full/part-time supported/volunteer
Apply for this position
Interested in a career with Hungry For Life? Let's talk.
We see the need for physical and spiritual change in the world and aspire to address it. Our incredible team of staff offer experience, passion, and commitment to global projects supporting communities in need.