Information Technology Administrator
You'll help the Director of Technology manage and develop HFL's IT needs and infrastructure.
About the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers and Technology, or commensurate experience
- Experience in software solutions for businesses
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of database systems
- Experience working with both PCs and Macs
- Experience in office networking
- Managing and developing software IT solutions
- Managing HFL’s software licenses and subscriptions
- Managing HFL’s physical server and network
- Training staff on technology and software
- Setting up staff and office computers
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues as they arise
- Participate in general ministry tasks as required
- Proficiency in modern technology and software
- Intuitive problem-solving skills
- Director of Technology
- Full/part-time supported/volunteer
Apply for this position
Interested in a career with Hungry For Life? Let's talk.
We see the need for physical and spiritual change in the world and aspire to address it. Our incredible team of staff offer experience, passion, and commitment to global projects supporting communities in need.